How we pick our products
When Apple first launched its famous product, the iPhone, in 2007, it completely blew up. These smartphones changed the world of phones as we know it today. As the years have gone by, iPhones have continued to evolve and improve to make them more user-friendly and multi-functional.
Although this item has changed greatly, it still has kept some of its original characteristics. This makes this device so original and timeless. There are many different models to choose from, and you may not know all of their functions. If you feel a bit lost, you are in the right place. We have created this article to help you choose the absolute best iPhone on the U.S. market for you. Are you ready?
- 1 Key Facts
- 2 Our Selection: The Best iPhones on the U.S. Market
- 3 Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About iPhones
- 4 Shopping Criteria
- 5 Summary
- Some of the main advantages that come with using an iPhone have to do with its operative system, iOS. IOS is special because it will offer you an amazing phone experience thanks to its high-quality optimization. Also, this system gives you more control of your privacy when it comes to using apps that access your location.
- Currently, Apple has a huge variety of different iPhone models. All of these models have different features and prices. No matter what you need this phone for, there is an iPhone out there that will be perfect for you.
- Once you know exactly what you will use your iPhone for, you want to make sure that it is compatible with your cellphone company. You also want to make sure that it can be updated to the latest operative system. We will go over these aspects and more at the end of the article in the section titled “Shopping Criteria.”
Our Selection: The Best iPhones on the U.S. Market
In the following section, we have created a list of our favorite iPhones currently available on the U.S. market. We tried to choose a wide range of models so that you can find the perfect one for you. Each item has a link that, if clicked, will direct you to Amazon where you can compare prices, comments, ratings, and much more.
Best iPhone 8
The first item on our list is an iPhone 8, an extremely popular model on the market. It comes with 64 gigabytes of memory. This is enough to store lots of apps, photos, and videos. This item is fully unlocked, meaning you can use any phone company with it without having any problem. Just buy a sim card, insert it, and begin using your new iPhone. This is also the least expensive product on our list. What else could you ask for?
Best iPhone 8 Plus
If you loved the first item on our list, but you need a bigger screen, this is the choice for you. This iPhone 8 Plus is about the same as the iPhone 8 but with a bigger screen. You will be able to watch movies and play games on your new phone in high quality. You can choose to buy a fully unlocked phone or one that already comes with a phone company, which includes: AT&T, T-mobile, and Verizon. This phone also comes with 64 gigabytes of memory.
Best iPhone X
Speaking of big screens, the iPhone X has one of the biggest screens on the market. Only the last item on our list, stay tuned, has a bigger screen than the iPhone X. Treat yourself to this newer model; you won’t be disappointed. Keep in mind that this particular model is only compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Metro.
Best iPhone XR
Are you looking for one of the newest models of iPhone on the market? Do you need a lot of memory? Do you love big screens? In our opinion, the iPhone XR is the best choice currently available. It has a big screen, and you can choose from different memory capacities: 64 GB, 128 GB, or 256 GB. That’s a lot of memory. You honestly can’t go wrong with this iPhone.
Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About iPhones
When purchasing your brand new iPhone, you need to understand how these phones work. Don’t forget that Apple offers a wide range of different iPhones and each has different functions and prices. In the following section, we have answered some of the most commonly asked questions from users like you.
What is an iPhone exactly?
What are the pros and cons of using an iPhone?
Another huge advantage that comes with using an iPhone is that Apple is always trying to be one step ahead of every other smartphone company, and most of the time, it does this successfully. However, just like with any other product, it is important to understand both the pros and the cons. Although, when it comes to iPhones, the pros outweigh the cons, we still want to lay both out for you:
What makes an iPhone different than any other smartphone?
- Control over apps. Unlike Androids, when you purchase an app on an iPhone it will ask you for permission to access certain parts of the phone. You will have to press confirm, if you agree, before using the app. This gives you much more control over your apps.
- Operating system updates. Thanks to the fact that Apple makes both the hardware and software of all of its devices, the operating system updates are available to all compatible phones from Apple. This way, just about all iPhones will be up to date.
- Security. When it comes to security, iPhones are much safer than Androids. It is much easier for a hacker to hack into an Android than an iPhone.
What is the latest version of iOS?
- This system is very quick. Even when your apps contain a lot of memory, with iOS 12, they will open quickly.
- Facetime group calls. With iOS 12, you can facetime up to 30 people at the same time.
- Siri, your own personal assistant. In this version of iOS, Siri offers many more options.
- More control over the battery and data consumption. With iOS 12, you will be able to find out what apps consume the most data or battery.
- More control of your time. Your iPhone will let you know how much time you spend on your phone. This way, you can manage your time better.
- More control over what notifications you receive. iOS 12 lets you choose what types of notifications you want to see.
- More privacy. Safari now protects your privacy when you surf the web.
What are the best iPhone apps?
Can I change my iPhone’s battery?
Should I get the iPhone 11?
Just like when purchasing any other product, there comes a point where you need to analyze some important shopping criteria to make the best choice possible. To help you with this, we have made a list of these criteria and we will dive into each one. By the end of this section, you will be ready to make your final purchase. Let’s go!
Without a doubt, this is the first factor you need to think about before going out and making your purchase. You may just want a phone to surf the web and access social media. Maybe you care more about making phone calls and sending text messages. Perhaps you want to use your iPhone to take professional pictures, play video games, or even to watch movies. It all depends on your situation.
As Apple is constantly updating its operating system, you need to consider if you want to buy an iPhone that is compatible with the newest update. Not all of the devices that Apple sells are compatible. If you want to be able to update and enjoy the new functions that come with each new operating system, try to buy a newer model. This is something to consider before making your purchase.
Currently, Apple has various models of iPhones with many different screen sizes, for example 4″, 4,7″, 5,5″, 5,8″, 6,1″ y 6,5″. This way, if you want a larger screen, you may enjoy the iPhone X. The iPhone with the biggest screen currently on the market is the iPhone XS Max. If you prefer a smaller screen that fits better in your hands, then you might want to consider the iPhone SE, 8, 6, 6S, or 7. These iPhones are less expensive and have a smaller screen.
When it comes to your iPhone’s memory, the first thing that you need to ask yourself is if you are going to save a lot of files on your phone or not. If you are the type to take a lot of photos or videos or to save a lot of documents or apps on your smartphone, you are going to need one with more memory.
Although it is a lot, and the memory does affect the price of the phone, an iPhone with 128GB should be more than enough. 64 GB is still a lot, but you may eventually run out of space. Remember that iPhones do not come with a microSD chip slot. So, once you buy the phone the memory you bought is the memory you get.
If you love taking pictures, you probably want an iPhone with a high-quality camera. You may want to consider the following models: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X o iPhone XS. All of these iPhones have a double camera, giving them great photo quality. The iPhone XS has the best camera by far. To dive deeper into the iPhone XS, it comes with a double camera with a 12-megapixel sensor.
We will be honest to you; An iPhone usually does not have as strong a battery as an android. However, there is an app that will help you with your screen time and battery consumption. After purchasing an iPhone, you may want to consider getting a wireless charger or fast-charging system.
The iPhone has changed the world of smartphones as we know it. Apple is always trying to be one step ahead of all other smartphone companies, and, for the most part, this company does so successfully. These phones are often more expensive but provide you with an amazing smartphone experience.
When it comes to iPhones, there are a variety of options out there. It can be confusing, but we believe that we have provided you with the best information. You are now ready to get out there and get the best iPhone for you. So, now it is up to you. What are you waiting for?
We hope that you have enjoyed our article about iPhones. If you liked this shopping guide and review, don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media. Have you tried using this item? Tell us about your experience; we want to hear from you. Thank you so much.
(Source of Featured Image: Tyler Lastovich: kylL5DcscOA/ unsplash.com)