Fashions come and go. Flared jeans, as mocked and criticised as they were, are back in fashion and everyone suddenly loves them. The same goes for straight leg jeans. Even though many ladies preferred very tight leggings for a long time, straight leg jeans are now back in fashion and popular.
Even though women’s straight leg jeans are a specific type of jeans that are drawn from a straight cut leg, they come in different colours and materials, with a high or low waist, with or without a zip. Do they suit every lady’s figure? We’ll talk about that in this article too, but don’t forget: what’s beautiful is what you like!
- 1 The Best Women’s Straight Leg Jeans: Our Picks
- 2 Buying criteria: What to look for when buying women’s straight leg jeans
- 2.1 Colour
- 2.2 Material
- 2.3 High or low waist
- 2.4 With or without zip
- 2.5 Straight Leg Jeans for Ladies: The most important questions answered
- 2.6 What styles of straight leg jeans are available for women?
- 2.7 Which ladies’ figure type do straight leg jeans suit best?
- 2.8 What shoes can be worn with ladies straight leg jeans?
- 2.9 Which top can be combined well with ladies straight leg jeans?
- 2.10 Conclusion
The Best Women’s Straight Leg Jeans: Our Picks
Buying criteria: What to look for when buying women’s straight leg jeans
Nowadays, there are so many different models of women’s straight leg jeans that in order to choose the one that suits you best, you need to have an idea of their most important features. These are the following buying criteria:
- High or Low waist
- With or without zip
Let’s take a closer look at the individual features of this type of women’s jeans:
Like most jeans, straight leg jeans for women come in a variety of colours. From basic colours like white, black and grey to bright colours like red, yellow and green. Depending on the occasion or season, some colours are more suitable than others.
The most common materials used to make straight leg jeans for women include:
- Imitation leather
Again, some materials are cooler and therefore suitable for summer like linen or cotton and others are warmer and therefore suitable for winter like faux leather. If you want the jeans to be comfortable, Lyocell is perfect, but perhaps less elegant than corduroy.
High or low waist
High-waisted jeans have been in women’s fashion for a few years now. But not everyone likes this style, which is often perceived as uncomfortable because it is often tight in the waist when sitting. For this reason, it’s easy to buck the trend and find low-waisted women’s straight leg jeans.
With or without zip
Ladies straight leg jeans are also made with or without a zip, depending on your taste. Stretch models are often without and easy to wear even for ladies with a few extra kilos. Those with a zip are often tighter and help to accentuate the bum and tummy. [/kb_guide]
Straight Leg Jeans for Ladies: The most important questions answered
To help you make your choice, below are some interesting answers to frequently asked questions about women’s straight leg jeans.
What styles of straight leg jeans are available for women?
Here are some of the most popular styles of straight leg jeans for women:
- Straight Leg Jeans petite: This type of jeans is perfect for ladies who arepetite and have difficulty finding styles that fit their shape.
- Straight Leg Jeans curvy: As the word curvy suggests, they are perfect for ladies with curves.
- Straight Leg Jeans long or extra long: As long or very long women’s jeans, they are mostly preferred in winter because they cover the ankles.
- Straight leg jeans ankle length: In contrast, this type of women’s jeans is shorter and leaves the ankle uncovered.
Depending on the style or season, some models may be preferred over others. Which is your favourite?
Which ladies’ figure type do straight leg jeans suit best?
As we have seen, there are models for every figure, even for petite or curvy ladies. Depending on the combinations you choose, they can be both elegant and street style.
What shoes can be worn with ladies straight leg jeans?
Ladies straight leg jeans are often worn with high boots, which makes them a little more elegant, or with low sneakers to be comfortable and sporty.
Which top can be combined well with ladies straight leg jeans?
It doesn’t matter if you choose a T-shirt, a blouse or a longsleeve, the important thing is that you tuck it into your trousers.
Women’s straight leg jeans are perfect for any occasion and there are styles for every figure. To look stylish, pair a high boot with a cute blouse. If you’re out on the town in summer, wear white sneakers with a colourful tank top and you’re ready to go!