How we pick our products
A Runner is a person who runs for fun, fitness and/or competition. They are not professional athletes but they do train hard to get the most out of their bodies. Runners come in all shapes and sizes as well as ages from 8 years old to 80+.
- 1 Runner: Bestsellers and current offers in the UK
- 2 The best runner in the UK: Our selection
- 3 Runner: Frequently asked questions
- 4 Shopping Guide: Everything you need to know
Runner: Bestsellers and current offers in the UK
The best runner in the UK: Our selection
Skid Resistant Rubber Runner Rug
This is a high quality, skid resistant rubber backed runner rug that is suitable for all hard flooring. It is available in a variety of sizes and colors to suit your needs.
Door Mat to Keep Your Home Clean & Dry All Year Round
Looking for a reliable and stylish door mat? Look no further than our 100% polypropylene surface and natural rubber backing barrier mat. Not only will it help catch dirt and mud, but the simple pure pattern also suits most scenes in your home. The natrural rubber backing works well in the cold winter, too. Plus, this absorbent entrance mat also soaks up moisture like a sponge to keep the area clean & dry on rainy days. Choose from 15+ sizes in 40x60cm, 50x80cm, 60x80cm, 60x90cm, 60x120cm, 60x160cm, 60x180cm
This Homcomodar Runner Rug is perfect for any space.
This Homcomodar Runner Rug is the perfect size for any space in your home. It measures 65x240cm with a thickness of 0.24in (6mm) and has a low profile, making it ideal for high traffic areas. The package includes one carpet runner for hallways. This rug is made of high quality nylon and is reinforced with edging technology, making it durable and stain-resistant. It also has a non-slip backing, ensuring the safety of your family and pets. The simple but trendy pattern in neutral grey can match any decor easily and will never go out of style. This versatile rug can be used as a hallway runner, indoor entryway runner, laundry room rug runner or kitchen runner rug. It also makes a great gift for friends or family members who are looking to add some warmth and cleanliness to their home décor.
PVC Carpet Protector: The perfect way to keep your carpets clean and protected.
Looking for an easy way to keep your carpets clean and protected from dirt, water, and other damage? Look no further than our PVC Carpet Protector. This heavy duty clear vinyl mat is perfect for high traffic areas around the home or office, with firm gripper points underneath that securely grab the carpet to resist buckling under heavy foot traffic. The protector can just be rolled out on top of your existing carpet to increase its life span and protect it from dirt, mud, and other debris. Plus, our carpet protector is ideal for keeping your floors safe from daily wear and tear. With a width of 27″ and a length of 200 ft., this product is perfect for any area in your home or office.
Runner: Frequently asked questions
What types of Runner are there and what determines a good product?
A good Runner is one who can keep the Corp poor. This means that you should be able to trash their assets and prevent them from scoring agendas. You also want to make sure they don’t have enough money for a Scorch combo or SEA Source+Scorched Earth combo, so keeping them broke will help with this as well.
Who should use a Runner?
Based on what criteria should you buy a Runner?
Look out for the following things when comparing Runners.
1) The Runner’s ability to break sentries (i.e., its strength). A good way of doing this is by looking at how much it costs to install a given program and then seeing if that cost can be reduced through other means, such as recurring credits or card draw effects. If you’re not sure what I mean here, check out my article on “The Maths Behind Netrunner”.
2) How many times per turn they can use their abilities – i.e., how often they will trigger cards like Desperado or Bank Job? This is important because these are the sorts of events which allow you to make runs without having any programs installed in your rig. It also helps us understand why we might want more than one copy of each event in our deck.
3) What sort of icebreakers do they have access too? Are there multiple copies available so that you don’t need to worry about trashing them with Parasites etc.? Do those icebreakers come with additional benefits (such as Datasucker)? And finally, does the runner get better value from using some/all/none of their influence points on
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a Runner?
A Runner is a great way to get around town. It’s fast, fun and easy to use. You can park it anywhere you want without having to worry about finding parking or paying for expensive downtown garage fees – just hop on and go.
The Runner is the only piece that can be captured. It also has a limited range of movement, and cannot move diagonally or jump over other pieces.
Shopping Guide: Everything you need to know
Which brands and manufacturers are represented in our review?
In our review, we present products from various manufacturers and suppliers. The list includes products from the following brands and manufacturers, among others:
- The Rug House
What is the price range of the featured products?
The cheapest Runner in our review costs around 16 pounds and is ideal for customers who are conscious about their money. However, those who are willing to spend more money for better quality can also spend around 70 pounds for one of the more expensive products.