How we pick our products
There is no doubt we are in the golden age for computers. Not only was it possible to have a computer in every home today, but many people also carry a laptop wherever they go. If that weren’t enough, technological advances have meant that we can minimize the amount of equipment we need, while keeping all the functions we want. This is thanks to all-in-one computers.
If you don’t know what we are talking about, don’t worry: you’re in the right place! All-in-one computers are part of the new technological generation that seeks to save more and more space and, at the same time, incorporate new and more powerful functions. If you continue reading this guide that we have prepared, you will how useful and easy to use these kinds of computers are.
- 1 Key Facts
- 2 Our Selection: The Best All-In-One Computers on the U.S. Market
- 3 Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About All-In-One Computers
- 3.1 What is an All-In-One Computer Exactly?
- 3.2 What is the first thing we should check when buying an all-in-one computer?
- 3.3 Are all-in-one computers closer to desktop computers or laptops?
- 3.4 What are the advantages and disadvantages of an all-in-one computer?
- 3.5 What are the most important components of an all-in-one computer?
- 3.6 What operating systems do all-in-one computers use?
- 3.7 What kind of connections does an all-in-one computer offer?
- 3.8 What typical accessories can be used on an all-in-one computer?
- 3.9 Are keyboard and mouse are wired on all-in-one computers?
- 3.10 What security measures do all-in-one computers incorporate?
- 4 Shopping Criteria
- 5 Summary
- All-in-one computers cover what several devices used to do in just one piece of equipment. It is an ideal alternative if you want to have everything you need to work and relax in one place. The idea is that the power of the processors and the operating capabilities are equal to or better than traditional PCs.
- These PCs, also known as AIOs, are growing in popularity. Their main feature is that they have a very aesthetic and minimalist design since they were thought to be integrated in a more unnoticed way than the classic tower computers.
- In addition, most all-in-one computers are used with wireless mice and keyboards, so you save even more on space and don’t need to worry about messy cables. What’s more, the latest models are already multi-touch, so you don’t even need to have a peripheral connected.
Our Selection: The Best All-In-One Computers on the U.S. Market
Computers are an essential part of our daily lives, both at work and at home. Virtually everything we do is connected to computer technology. All-in-one models are no exception, but choosing in a saturated market can be difficult. That is why we’ve put together this selection, so you can take a look at the best options around.
- Best 24-inch All-In-One Computer
- Best Ultra-Slim All-In-One Computer
- Best Small All-In-One Computer
- Best High-End All-In-One Computer
Best 24-inch All-In-One Computer
The HP 24-Inch All-in-One Computer is an excellent piece of equipment that is sure to fit your needs. The 24-inch screen display gives you an impressive visual experience that you won’t get from a smart phone, tablet, or laptop. It runs on a 7th generation AMD A6-9225 dual-core processor at 2.60 GHz. It has a 1 Terabyte hard drive and a 4 GB RAM. These features all make it fast and efficient during use. This all-in-one computer will keep your room or office tidy from messy cables. Accessories include a wireless keyboard and mouse, leaving you with just a simple power cable.
Best Ultra-Slim All-In-One Computer
The Acer Aspire All-in-One Computer is simple ultra-slim hardware that combines right functionality style and beauty. It has a 23-inch full HD screen, designed with a unique color intelligence that gives you a clear and crispy visual experience. It is 1.45 inches slim, yet it runs on a 9th generation Intel Core i5 processor at 3.4 GHz. It has extensive connectivity features which include 4 USB ports, an audio jack, an HDMI port and ethernet connection port.
Best Small All-In-One Computer
This is an ultra-slim computer that has a 10-point touch-enabled 22-inch full HD screen. You could easily view it from any angle due to its micro-edge technology. It has a 1 Terabyte internal hard disk and a 4 GB RAM. This ample storage coupled with its Intel Core i3 processor makes it run without seizures. It has extensive connectivity options including about 3 USB ports and an HDMI-Out channel. It has a wireless keyboard and mouse.
Best High-End All-In-One Computer
The ASUS Vivo All-in-One Computer is stunningly crafted for a superior experience. It has an ultra-slim bezel and a superb Nanoegde display that allow you to view the 24-Inch screen from one edge to the other without distortion. Its full color HD screen is vivid, bright, and, touch-enabled. Its connectivity features are super fast and versatile, with an inbuilt Wi-Fi band that allows you to connect to any wireless network within minutes. It has a wireless keyboard and mouse, multiple USB ports, audio jack port and, an HDMI-Out port. It also features two equalized stereo speakers and an inbuilt microphone for superior calling and video chat.
Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About All-In-One Computers
Today, there is a computer in almost all American homes. When it comes to all-in-one models, their use is growing at dizzying rates. This means that the market offers a wide variety of options and this can get confusing. The next section seeks to explore the most common questions you may be asking when looking to buy this product.
What is an All-In-One Computer Exactly?
The most important components of an all-in-one computer are the processor, the hard drive, the motherboard and the screen. This way, you can handle everything from your workplace and you don’t have to worry about monitors, cabinets, connection cables or many buttons. All you need is a power cable to supply power to your PC.
What is the first thing we should check when buying an all-in-one computer?
Are all-in-one computers closer to desktop computers or laptops?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of an all-in-one computer?
What are the most important components of an all-in-one computer?
- Processor: this feeds the computer and is responsible for the speed, power and efficiency of executions.
- RAM: random access memory keeps information in a temporary area to prevent the hard disk from using that memory when programs or applications request information.
- Graphics card: this is responsible for high image quality without sacrificing the overall performance of the computer. You will need good graphics, especially if you are a gamer or if you are watching movies.
- Hard disk: storage is essential in an all-in-one computer, so you need a large hard disk to save files, programs and even the operating system. Although you can always also use an external disk, the larger the internal storage, the better.
What operating systems do all-in-one computers use?
What kind of connections does an all-in-one computer offer?
- USB ports: Connects different peripherals to the screen and allows immediate data transmission through pen drives.
- SD cards: Memory cards that store and transmit data in small and convenient formats.
- HDMI: This high-definition multimedia interface allows audio and video to be transmitted from one device to another with a single cable.
- Bluetooth: Type of wireless connection for sending data and voice between different devices that have this technology.
What typical accessories can be used on an all-in-one computer?
- Bluetooth speakers.
- Gaming accessories, such as a second monitor, specialized keyboards and mice, glasses or headset.
- Bluetooth headphones.
Interested in learning more about Bluetooth headphones? Check out this article:
Are keyboard and mouse are wired on all-in-one computers?
What security measures do all-in-one computers incorporate?
- Webcams bring facial recognition systems and are only activated when they identify users.
- In addition to facial recognition to log in, fingerprints and the use of passwords are added.
- Computers protect open programs from malware and viruses by closing everything if they detect threats (but not before saving the latest changes so you don’t lose information).
Your favorite all-in-one computer is out there in the market. You may not know which one suits you because you are not sure how to get the most out of it. Don’t worry, it’s normal. While you decide, find in this section our summary with the features that you shouldn’t ignore before buying a quality, efficient and versatile all-in-one computer.
As we explained above, the processor is the engine of the computer. There’s no point having the biggest screen if you can’t smoothly run programs, open applications or surf the Internet. Make sure your processor has more than 3 cores (that is, Intel Core i5 or further) and that its frequency is greater than 3.5 GHz.
The screen is the eyes of your computer. Although the processor and graphics assure your computer runs well, it is also critical to have the right format and resolution for your screen. Given today’s technological advances, you really shouldn’t settle for less than Full HD. On the other hand, panoramic format is ideal for movies and games.
As all-in-one computers have been designed to be comfortable, make sure yours is. It is recommended to look for models with a compact and lightweight design, which are easy to install and take up as little space as possible. This way, you ensure you make the right choice, since without these properties the best option would be a classic model.
We use all-in-one computers daily and trust many valuable files on them. Therefore, it is always good to be protected against cyberattacks, malware and hackers. Search the product description for instructions and safety measures to ensure that you will have absolute access to the equipment and that your data will not be in danger.
We live in a hyperconnected world, with multiple electrical devices around us. It is good to know that we can save some energy on our all-in-one computer. Pay attention to the power of the processor and the final watts it consumes. Your computer should not exceed the 300 watts.
All-in-one computers are the latest trend when it comes to computers, and are becoming very popular because they integrate the most important components into a single piece of equipment. This saves space while avoiding complex installations, eliminating annoying cables. These computers’ compact and aesthetic designs fit effortlessly into our home environments.
All-in-one computers’ screens stand out for their resolution and panoramic format. However, the processor is the fundamental element to power them. Accessories such as the mouse and keyboard are generally wireless, and other valuable accessories like headphones, microphones or other gaming devices can be purchased.
If you liked the article, share it among your contacts to help them learn everything they need to know about all-in-one computers. If you want, you can leave us a comment and we will answer as soon as possible. Thank you!
(Source of Featured Image: Galina Peshkova: 54117912/ 123rf.com)